Monday, January 18, 2010

A Life Map.

A Life Map, is basically a time line or blueprint of several events in your life and how they effected you, good or bad. The small group I am apart of through my church has assigned this "exercise" to help all of us  get to know each other a little bit better. I'm excited about the creativity that this allows and how other people will interpret this project.

I have a rough, very rough sketch of what mine will be like. I'm kinda excited about making it. I'm going to take a old state map and then work off of that. Insert somewhere a floating country of germany (since that is where this life began) and then work off of that. Really most of my experiences that are a part of this visual summary of my life include North Dakota and MN.

Something similar to both of these maps, but with more of my style.


Adam Life.jpg
austin life map.jpg 

No comments:

Post a Comment